- Who are the ’30 under 30′ rising stars of Florida politics?
- UCF moving ahead with plans for downtown campus
- In the Departure Lounge: Mike Grissom from the Florida Chamber
- Dennis Ross releases first campaign ad for CD 15 re-election bid
- Meet Greg Black – one of the 30 under 30 rising stars in Florida politics
- Meet Ashley Mayer – One of the 30 under 30 rising stars in Florida politics
- Meet Lindsey Perkins — one of the 30 under 30 rising stars of Florida politics
Contrary to earlier reports, Marco Rubio still speaking in prime-time; will introduce Mitt Romney
Contrary to earlier reports, Sen. Marco Rubio will still be delivering his address to the Republican National Convention during prime-time; he will introduce Mitt Romney.
“Sen. Rubio was incredibly gracious to offer his speaking slot to Mrs. Romney, and we thank him for his kind offer,” said Matt Rhoades, campaign manager for Romney. “However, he will remain the last speaker in prime-time on Thursday night before Gov. Romney accepts the nomination. In many ways, Sen. Rubio represents the future of the Republican Party and we can think of no better person to introduce Gov. Romney on this important night.”
Meanwhile, in other scheduling news, former Florida governor Jeb Bush is now slated to speak Monday.