- Today on Context Florida: Rick Scott bangin’ beat, Terry Lewis’ ruling & appeal and medical marijuana
- Colleen Burton to file complaint against “illegal” campaign TV ad in HD 40
- Despite messy selection process, St. Pete City Council, residents cautiously optimistic by police chief pick
- The live tweet v. the fact check: there’s a study for that
- Video raises doubts about Tampa boy’s death
- Florida’s biggest health insurer signals rate hikes ahead
VP Joe Biden cancels planned second day in Florida
Due to the statewide state of emergency declared in Florida, Vice President Biden’s travel to Orlando and St. Augustine, Florida on Tuesday, August 28 for campaign events has been postponed.
This change in schedule is being taken to ensure that all law enforcement and emergency management resources across the state can continue their focus on ensuring the safety of those who might be impacted by the storm.