- Largo Commissioner Curtis Holmes SHOULD NOT resign over THAT!
- Study: Americans endure unwanted care near death
- Judithanne McLauchlan challenges Sen. Jeff Brandes to debates already scheduled
- Personnel note: Fiorentino Group’s Bo Bohannon to retire, while Tom Griffin is set to to join firm
- Conservative Hillsborough commissioners change course on domestic partnership registry
- Mosaic to help present business sustainability summit at Streamsong October 9
Full Lid Party is still a go for tonight — but you must have a ticket!
Tonight, several of Florida’s leading political and public affairs consultants will be hosting an invitation-only party at Cassis American Brasserie. The “Full Lid Party” will be the go-to after party following the official welcome reception at Tropicana Field.
You must have an invitation, be credentialed media or have purchased a ticket to gain entrance. Tickets are available at FullLidParty.com.
“Everyone has been asking where the after-party is on Sunday, well this is it,” said Peter Schorsch, executive editor of SaintPetersblog.com. “The invite list guarantees that reporters and campaign insiders will share plenty of scoops, spin, and drinks.”
My co-hosts include Sarah Bascom of Bascom Communications, Kevin Cate of Kevin Cate Communications, Brian Hughes of Meteoric Media Strategies, Michelle Todd, and Rick Wilson.
Title sponsors include The Mosaic Company, All Children’s Hospital, Progress Energy and Tucker Hall. Sponsorship opportunities are still available, including naming rights and reserved slots to this invitation-only event.
Immediately following the official welcome reception, the “Full Lid Party” will offer a full, premium, open bar and first-class food. Jazz singer and local favorite Lisa Casalino will provide live entertainment.