- RIck Scott’s “Let’s Get To Work” committee breaks $33 million raised mark
- Ethics investigation of Rep. Heather Fitzenhagen undisclosed checking account goes forward
- Tom Steyer’s NextGen PAC starts anti-Rick Scott campaign with $750K boost
- After Innocents Lost series, Miami Herald promotes Carol Marbin Miller
- Sunburn for 8/1 – A morning read of what’s hot in Florida politics
- Florida man bitten by poisonous snake may end up in jail for keeping it as pet
Check out the digital billboard Democrats bought outside of RNC
Digital billboards, still a relatively new concept in the advertising world, are being used for the first time for presidential campaigns by both President Barack Obama and Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney.
Republicans at the convention in Tampa this week will see digital billboards sponsored by the Democratic National Committee, showing the number of jobs that would be outsourced under Romney.
A new image hitting Mitt Romney on outsourcing jobs flashes every 7.5 seconds.
Here are two more of the images: