- Polk County business alliance launches “No Tax No Way” online campaign
- Tampa Bay Rays pitch $25,000 into Greenlight Pinellas campaign
- Rick Scott campaign approaches $8M in fundraising
- Carlos Curbelo calls Medicare and Social Security “Ponzi schemes” in DC talk
- Florida Supreme Court holds testy hearing on secret evidence
- Florida Democrats pounce as 6,000 Florida jobs disappear
Check out the digital billboard Democrats bought outside of RNC
Digital billboards, still a relatively new concept in the advertising world, are being used for the first time for presidential campaigns by both President Barack Obama and Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney.
Republicans at the convention in Tampa this week will see digital billboards sponsored by the Democratic National Committee, showing the number of jobs that would be outsourced under Romney.
A new image hitting Mitt Romney on outsourcing jobs flashes every 7.5 seconds.
Here are two more of the images: