- Charlie Crist to talk Florida innovation at Boca Raton “coworking” facility
- Polling 101: Why poll just Rick Scott versus Charlie Crist?
- Polling 101 with Steve Vancore
- 2014 MacArthur ‘genius grant’ winners unveiled
- John Thrasher’s critics should reveal their choice for FSU presidency
- While you were sleeping: Minnesota Vikings ban Adrian Peterson from all team activities
No more changes planned for GOP convention schedule
Romney strategist Russ Schriefer said “no change over the next three days” expected. Schriefer said the storm was being monitored and additional updates would be forthcoming. “Moving forward, no change with our Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday schedule.”
The convention is on track to convene at 2 p.m. Tuesday.