- Manatee sheriff’s office offers safe space for internet deals
- As deadline arrives to register to vote in primary, 6,000 ballots already returned in Pinellas
- Carlos Curbelo releases “Keys First” ad featuring U.S. Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen endorsement
- Ad watch: Gwen Graham’s “Work Days” are a true family tradition
- “Common sense prevails,” Amendment 2 backer says about latest Q-Poll
- Charlie Crist 68%, Nan Rich 20% in fresh poll of Democratic primary
Shocking: Poll indicates Republicans think GOP convention is important; Democrats disagree
A National Journal Convention Insiders Poll finds 66% of Republicans think this week’s Republican National Convention is “very important” or “somewhat important” for their candidate to be elected president.
In contrast, 59% of Democrats think the Democratic National Convention next week it’s “not very important” or “not at all important.”
H/t to The Political Wire.