- How the First District Court of Appeal ignored Florida voters
- On Tim Morgan: The man behind the man behind the fight for medical marijuana in Florida
- 5 things to know about possible Senate uncertainty
- Declining median incomes becomes anti-Rick Scott talking point for Fla. Dems
- Astronauts getting 3-D printer at space station
- A round-up of Sunday editorials from Florida’s leading newspapers
New poll: Romney has lowest personal popularity of any major-party nominee in three decades
A new Washington Post-ABC News poll finds Mitt Romney accepts the Republican nomination for president with the lowest personal popularity of any major-party nominee in polls dating to Ronald Reagan’s presidency.
Key findings: 40% of registered voters see Romney favorably overall, while 51% rate him unfavorably — 11 points underwater in this basic measure.