- Not in my backyard: US sending dirty coal abroad
- ‘Avengers’ unleash ‘Ultron’ footage at Comic-Con
- After air ball during congressional committee, Curt Clawson renews his “three-point challenge” to Obama
- Pregnant Florida woman killed by accidental shooting while admiring gun collection
- Tampa Tribune endorses Charlie Crist in Democratic primary
- Author: Fort Caroline was likely in Georgia
Grover Norquist to speak to USF St. Pete today
Norquist will talk about the American political process from 3:30 p.m. to 5 p.m. Americans for Tax Reform sponsored the “Taxpayer Protection Pledge’’ signed by an overwhelming majority of Republican members of Congress.
The event, which is free and open to the public, is sponsored by the USFSP Office of International Affairs and the International Council of the Tampa Bay Region.
Young political leaders, elected officials and media from more than 25 countries will observe the RNC proceedings under the sponsorship of The International Council of the Tampa Bay and are expected to attend the speech.
The event is one of three planned at USFSP during RNC week, including a speech yesterday by author Michael Grunwald.