- Bill Edwards says he was not responsible for ending Al Lang deal, ready to make deal
- Another lobbyist insists Pat Gerard was “trolling for money” in April
- TBT: Happy birthday to the CIA and NSA, and some less celebratory dates in these agencies’ pasts
- The coming war between Rick Kriseman and Bill Edwards
- Today on Context Florida: Sports fans, Joan Rivers, FSU hypocrisy and Jameis Winston redux
- Sunburn for 9/18 – A morning read of what’s hot in Florida politics
Grover Norquist to speak to USF St. Pete today
Norquist will talk about the American political process from 3:30 p.m. to 5 p.m. Americans for Tax Reform sponsored the “Taxpayer Protection Pledge’’ signed by an overwhelming majority of Republican members of Congress.
The event, which is free and open to the public, is sponsored by the USFSP Office of International Affairs and the International Council of the Tampa Bay Region.
Young political leaders, elected officials and media from more than 25 countries will observe the RNC proceedings under the sponsorship of The International Council of the Tampa Bay and are expected to attend the speech.
The event is one of three planned at USFSP during RNC week, including a speech yesterday by author Michael Grunwald.