- New Florida Dem video asks “What is Rick Scott Hiding?”
- Floridians receiving $42M in refunds under new health law
- Study: 10M have gained coverage through health law
- PSTA posts record ridership for June
- Slaying of FSU law professor is a seeming mystery
- Lisa Montelione seeks re-election to Tampa City Council
Watch: Media avail with Senator Marco Rubio
U.S. Sen. Marco Rubio was tight-lipped Wednesday about his introduction of GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney, set for Thursday night. Rubio said he planned to outline the differences between Romney and Democratic incumbent President Barack Obama. But Rubio did say he wanted the moment to mean something to his parents, including his late father. “I hope on a personal level, for my mom, watching from home, and my dad, wherever he’s watching from, it will be affirmation that their lives mattered, that all the sacrifices and hard work they went through was worth something,” Rubio told reporters.