- Patrick Murphy to seek national Silver Alert program
- How the First District Court of Appeal ignored Florida voters
- On Tim Morgan: The man behind the man behind the fight for medical marijuana in Florida
- 5 things to know about possible Senate uncertainty
- Declining median incomes becomes anti-Rick Scott talking point for Fla. Dems
- Astronauts getting 3-D printer at space station
Watch: Media avail with Senator Marco Rubio
U.S. Sen. Marco Rubio was tight-lipped Wednesday about his introduction of GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney, set for Thursday night. Rubio said he planned to outline the differences between Romney and Democratic incumbent President Barack Obama. But Rubio did say he wanted the moment to mean something to his parents, including his late father. “I hope on a personal level, for my mom, watching from home, and my dad, wherever he’s watching from, it will be affirmation that their lives mattered, that all the sacrifices and hard work they went through was worth something,” Rubio told reporters.