- Meet John Morgan: The man behind the medical pot drive
- Today on Context Florida: The Internet, FSU president, student loans and high-stakes testing
- Labor Day Weekend, brought to you by these Florida lobbyists and political organizations
- Gov. Scott to barnstorm the state with tax cut proposal
- Obama seeks to do no harm to Democrats in midterms
- 2016-ers jockey even before congressional elections
Watch: Media avail with Senator Marco Rubio
U.S. Sen. Marco Rubio was tight-lipped Wednesday about his introduction of GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney, set for Thursday night. Rubio said he planned to outline the differences between Romney and Democratic incumbent President Barack Obama. But Rubio did say he wanted the moment to mean something to his parents, including his late father. “I hope on a personal level, for my mom, watching from home, and my dad, wherever he’s watching from, it will be affirmation that their lives mattered, that all the sacrifices and hard work they went through was worth something,” Rubio told reporters.