- College Football Playoff era begins
- Bill Clinton to campaign for Charlie Crist in Miami on Friday
- Will Brent Sembler thwart John Thrasher’s FSU ambitions?
- Gov. Scott promises new tax cuts for 2nd term
- About those Nan Rich voters…
- Florida PBA stands with Gwen Graham in Florida’s Second Congressional District
Watch: Media avail with Senator Marco Rubio
U.S. Sen. Marco Rubio was tight-lipped Wednesday about his introduction of GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney, set for Thursday night. Rubio said he planned to outline the differences between Romney and Democratic incumbent President Barack Obama. But Rubio did say he wanted the moment to mean something to his parents, including his late father. “I hope on a personal level, for my mom, watching from home, and my dad, wherever he’s watching from, it will be affirmation that their lives mattered, that all the sacrifices and hard work they went through was worth something,” Rubio told reporters.