- Plaintiffs in redistricting case argue Florida must hold statewide election
- Bob Graham hits the campaign trail for daughter Gwen beginning tomorrow
- What do Rick Scott and Justin Bieber have in common, asks American Bridge
- What exactly was House candidate Shawna Vercher’s role on the Obama campaign?
- Why Florida has to do medical marijuana right
- Candidate hoping to make Florida Medical Association’s position on Medicaid an issue in HD 6 race
Reuters poll: Convention helps Romney pull even with Obama
A Reuters/Ipsos poll tracking poll finds Mitt Romney getting a boost from his party’s nominating convention in Tampa this week.
Romney and President Obama are deadlocked among likely voters at 43% each. That was an improvement for Romney from Obama’s two-point lead on Tuesday and four-point lead on Monday.
“There is movement toward Romney, which is traditional for a convention,” said pollster Julia Clark: It’s small and the change is incremental, but it’s been moving the last couple of days.”