- Associated Industries makes endorsements in key legislative races
- Sen. Kelli Stargel launches broadside against consultant Anthony Pedicini, while weighing in on HD 40 race
- Marco Rubio special guest at Iowa Republicans picnic
- Gov. Scott questions Citizens travel costs
- Driving high questioned on busy day in Congress
- Charlie Crist releases new ad “Up Here,” attacking Rick Scott for focusing on those darn special interests
US Rep. Allen West invents great new word to explain Florida’s importance in prez race: “Criticality”
Florida has a “leading role,” in the presidential race, a “criticality,” to the success of Mitt Romney, U.S. Rep. Allen West told Florida delegates to the Republican National Convention Thursday morning at a breakfast event in Pinellas.
“No one can win this presidency without the electoral votes, without this great state,” West said. “Florida will take the leading role … and all eyes will be upon the state of Florida and we shall shine no brighter than we will on the sixth of November.”
Material from the News Service of Florida was used in this post.