- Probe exposes flaws behind Healthcare.gov rollout
- Colin Powell maybe not told early about CIA techniques
- Sunshine Law violation charges dropped against Chris Dorworth’s girlfriend, Rebekah Hammond
- Ethics panel tosses complaints against Rick Scott, Charlie Crist
- U.S. Rep. Patrick Murphy introduces legislation to restore Indian River Lagoon
- Reggie Fullwood sues state over disqualification in HD 113 race
‘Who did Pam Bondi tick off?’
Frank Torres sums up the general disappointment felt for Pam Bondi’s performance last night at the Republican National Convention:
Who did Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi tick off, to get that weak placement with the Georgia AG?
In a cramped speech with a partner that drew comparisons to Barney Rubble on Twitter, Bondi and Rubble trudged through an clumsy attack speech that should have been burned, reformed in a laboratory and then burned again. My heart goes out to one of the rising political stars of Florida who I’ve witnessed do better a dozen times. Here’s hoping better opportunities come forward for her.