- No DC gridlock for gay marriage, legal marijuana
- Mayor Kriseman to focus on budding Warehouse Arts District during 3-day urban planning consortium
- Ross Spano takes 13-point lead over Donna Lee Fore in House District 59
- Costa Farms challenges Charlotte’s Web rules; DOH Secretary asks about compassion
- Campaigns set to begin final drive, absentee and early voting changes calendar
- Guess which poll is missing from Marc Caputo’s unscrewing of the gubernatorial polls?
‘Who did Pam Bondi tick off?’
Frank Torres sums up the general disappointment felt for Pam Bondi’s performance last night at the Republican National Convention:
Who did Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi tick off, to get that weak placement with the Georgia AG?
In a cramped speech with a partner that drew comparisons to Barney Rubble on Twitter, Bondi and Rubble trudged through an clumsy attack speech that should have been burned, reformed in a laboratory and then burned again. My heart goes out to one of the rising political stars of Florida who I’ve witnessed do better a dozen times. Here’s hoping better opportunities come forward for her.