- A blogger walks out of a bar … and into Adrian Wyllie’s supporters
- NFIB endorses Jay Trumbull in House District 5
- Gwen Graham kicks-off 8-day, 14-county campaign swing — with dad in tow
- 100 days out, the campaign finance storylines of Florida’s elections are taking shape
- TBT: First U.S. patents, Breech-loading cannons, Kevlar and oxygen
- Today on Context Florida: Israel & Hamas, one-up California, wealth lobby and newspapers
Must-watch: Disturbing, but brilliant parody video: “Legitimate rape” pharmaceutical ad
This parody video brilliantly eviscerates Todd Akin, Paul Ryan, and their 171 fellow politicians who sought to redefine the legal definition of rape and mocks Akin’s assertion that women can’t get pregnant from “legitimate rape.” Be warned, there is simulated violence, sexual and otherwise.