- Largo Commissioner Curtis Holmes SHOULD NOT resign over THAT!
- Study: Americans endure unwanted care near death
- Judithanne McLauchlan challenges Sen. Jeff Brandes to debates already scheduled
- Personnel note: Fiorentino Group’s Bo Bohannon to retire, while Tom Griffin is set to to join firm
- Conservative Hillsborough commissioners change course on domestic partnership registry
- Mosaic to help present business sustainability summit at Streamsong October 9
Video — Jeb Bush to Barack Obama: ‘Stop blaming my brother’
Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush told the crowd at the Republican National Convention that President Barack Obama should stop blaming his brother, former President George W. Bush for the country’s economic woes.
In comments that were not part of his prepared remarks, he said his brother, “a man of integrity, courage and honor,” was not responsible for the country’s economic problems and that a real leader would accept responsibility for his own policies.
He added that he was glad he could get those comments “off my chest” before segueing into his education-heavy speech that echoed other speakers’ calls for broader school choice.