- Email Insights: Three endorsements help Richard DeNapoli “fight the smears”
- On same day as Sharknado 2 premiere … man dies after diving for lobsters off South Florida
- Floridians concerned about ability to care for aging parents, new poll shows
- Will Weatherford’s newly-formed committee gets $425K boost from Florida GOP
- 5 things I think I think about the Times story about GOP fundraising at King Ranch
- Well, here’s one way Rep. Tom Goodson proves he lives in HD 50
Video — Jeb Bush to Barack Obama: ‘Stop blaming my brother’
Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush told the crowd at the Republican National Convention that President Barack Obama should stop blaming his brother, former President George W. Bush for the country’s economic woes.
In comments that were not part of his prepared remarks, he said his brother, “a man of integrity, courage and honor,” was not responsible for the country’s economic problems and that a real leader would accept responsibility for his own policies.
He added that he was glad he could get those comments “off my chest” before segueing into his education-heavy speech that echoed other speakers’ calls for broader school choice.