- Email Insights: Charlie Crist’s plan is “rock-solid,” says Martin O’Malley
- Obama, Clinton urge women to back Democrats
- While other 2016ers are building campaigns, Jeb Bush is building his business empire
- RNC again tops DNC; Democrats’ House and Senate committees best GOP rivals
- Florida town knew shooter had troubled past
- Jameis Winston benched for entire game versus Clemson
Romney emerges from convention a little more likeable
A new Reuters/Ipsos poll finds Mitt Romney coming out of the Republican convention with a slight improvement in his image among voters.
Key findings: 31% of registered voters found Romney “likeable”, up from 26% when the convention started. In contrast, Obama enjoys a 48% likeability rating.
Via The Political Wire.