- Marco Rubio special guest at Iowa Republicans picnic
- Gov. Scott questions Citizens travel costs
- Driving high questioned on busy day in Congress
- Charlie Crist releases new ad “Up Here,” attacking Rick Scott for focusing on those darn special interests
- Southest Airlines ends partnership with SeaWorld
- Parents of children with special needs defend scholarships against teachers union lawsuit
Romney emerges from convention a little more likeable
A new Reuters/Ipsos poll finds Mitt Romney coming out of the Republican convention with a slight improvement in his image among voters.
Key findings: 31% of registered voters found Romney “likeable”, up from 26% when the convention started. In contrast, Obama enjoys a 48% likeability rating.
Via The Political Wire.