- Problems abound with health law immigration papers
- Thinking ahead to Florida politics in 2018
- Florida Dems uses Duke Energy fees as Charlie Crist/Dwight Dudley campaign push
- State land sale garners more than $15 million for conservation purchases
- AP poll: FSU still atop Top 25; Texas A&M up 12 spots to No. 9
- George Sheldon’s new committee seeks Common Ground in solving Florida’s problems
Romney emerges from convention a little more likeable
A new Reuters/Ipsos poll finds Mitt Romney coming out of the Republican convention with a slight improvement in his image among voters.
Key findings: 31% of registered voters found Romney “likeable”, up from 26% when the convention started. In contrast, Obama enjoys a 48% likeability rating.
Via The Political Wire.