- Patrick Murphy to seek national Silver Alert program
- How the First District Court of Appeal ignored Florida voters
- On Tim Morgan: The man behind the man behind the fight for medical marijuana in Florida
- 5 things to know about possible Senate uncertainty
- Declining median incomes becomes anti-Rick Scott talking point for Fla. Dems
- Astronauts getting 3-D printer at space station
Two polls show no post-convention bounce for @MittRomney
The Reuters/Ipsos tracking poll shows President Obama regained a narrow lead over Mitt Romney despite the attention of the Republican National Convention, 44% to 43%.
Romney was ahead by one point on Friday and two points on Thursday.
“This wasn’t a lightning bolt convention,” said pollster Julia Clark. “Comparatively speaking, this was a more muted convention in general… So it doesn’t surprise me that (the bump in polls) wasn’t a great deal bigger.”
The Gallup tracking poll shows no bounce whatsoever.