- Ted Yoho is “biggest threat to GOP” in midterms, columnist says
- Times editorial: Rick Scott must stop misleading voters about rail
- First bills filed for 2015 legislative session
- Arthenia Joyner endorses Sean Shaw in HD 61
- Please read: Taking a second look at our recent polls of SD 34 and HD 69
- New Florida Dem video asks “What is Rick Scott Hiding?”
Romney’s speech seen by nine million fewer viewers than McCain’s 2008 address
Nielsen data shows Mitt Romney’s speech at the GOP convention averaged 30.3 million viewers, about 22% short of the nearly 39 million who tuned in for Sen. John McCain across nine networks four years ago, Variety reports.