- Florida power utilities fear return of ‘Green Governor’ Crist
- Cuba cracks down on goods in flyers’ luggage
- How social media helped Jay Fant and Jay Trumbull win their state House races
- Florida ranks No. 4 in U.S. for arrest-related deaths
- Gov. Rick Scott announces seven appointments, five reappointments
- Obama promoting economic gains as elections near
Romney’s speech seen by nine million fewer viewers than McCain’s 2008 address
Nielsen data shows Mitt Romney’s speech at the GOP convention averaged 30.3 million viewers, about 22% short of the nearly 39 million who tuned in for Sen. John McCain across nine networks four years ago, Variety reports.