- Candidate hoping to make Florida Medical Association’s position on Medicaid an issue in HD 6 race
- Flordia business denies hiring George Zimmerman as security
- Florida Sheriffs name Jack Latvala their “Legislator of the Year”
- Florida’s consumer confidence hits new post-recession high
- Adrian Wyllie launching statewide tour of craft breweries
- Charlie Crist outlines actions he will take on first day back in office
Scientist proves Mitt Romney is really, really good looking
A Harvard political scientist says Mitt Romney scores in the 99th percentile of politicians in terms of facial attractiveness. The only winning candidates who have tested better than him are Russ Feingold and John Thune. More on the Monkey Cage blog.