- Public finance pros Bryant Miller Olive posts $370K in Q2 lobbying fees
- Adams St. Advocates reports lobbying revenue of $310K in Q2
- What kind of margin of victory does Charlie Crist need in the Democratic primary?
- The Fiorentino Group rakes in $880K in Q2 lobbying fees
- Corcoran & Johnston reports $1.3 million in Q2 lobbying fees
- Today on Context Florida: Florida redux, Miami, higher education and a bigger bridge
Scientist proves Mitt Romney is really, really good looking
A Harvard political scientist says Mitt Romney scores in the 99th percentile of politicians in terms of facial attractiveness. The only winning candidates who have tested better than him are Russ Feingold and John Thune. More on the Monkey Cage blog.