- Gov. Scott to barnstorm the state with tax cut proposal
- Obama seeks to do no harm to Democrats in midterms
- 2016-ers jockey even before congressional elections
- Brace yourselves: Campaign cash buying tons of ads
- Sunburn for 9/1 – A morning read of what’s hot in Florida politics
- 1 killed in small plane crash near Albert Whitted Airport
Scientist proves Mitt Romney is really, really good looking
A Harvard political scientist says Mitt Romney scores in the 99th percentile of politicians in terms of facial attractiveness. The only winning candidates who have tested better than him are Russ Feingold and John Thune. More on the Monkey Cage blog.