- In light of redistricting ruling, Senate President urges members not to throw out any relevant docs, files
- Growers and lobbyists not high on second draft of pot rules
- Write-in candidate files emergency motion in HD 64 decision
- Rick Scott campaign pulls in another $397K
- Batman creator’s personal copies to be auctioned
- Carl Domino’s absurd plan would have many minority U.S. Reps working for less than minimum wage
Charlie Crist slated to speak on Thursday of #DNC2012
Obviously, President Obama and Vice President Biden will accept the Democratic nominations for President and Vice President at Bank of America Stadium on Thursday, but one of the big questions for Florida political aficionados is, ‘When will Charlie speak?’ Charlie being former Governor Charlie Crist.
Well, according to a preliminary schedule, Crist will be speaking on the penultimate day of Thursday.
Thursday’s program begins at 4 p.m. and will include performances by James Taylor, Foo Fighters, Mary J. Blige and Earth, Wind and Fire, as well as speeches by Crist, Caroline Kennedy, Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa, Sen. John Kerry, and actress Eva Longoria.