- While you were sleeping: Minnesota Vikings ban Adrian Peterson from all team activities
- There’s a naked green dude trying to boost support for Greenlight Pinellas and no one knows who he is
- Au contraire: Pat Gerard called “2-3 times” for Tallahassee meeting, says lobbyist Ron Book
- More accusations fly at Pinellas Commission candidate Pat Gerard
- Satanists plan to distribute activity book in Orange County schools
- Today on Context Florida: Environmental records, audacity, boots on the ground and a great divide
My five favorite photos from the Full Lid Party, including Bill Adair ‘fact-checking’ Roger Stone
I’ve posted several photos from last week’s Full Lid Party on my Facebook page.
Here are five of my favorite pictures.
PolitiFact editor Bill Adair “fact-checking” GOP operative Roger Stone.
Just a couple of Auburn fans, Rep. Jamie Grant and Democratic strategist Kevin Cate.
A mischievous looking Dean Cannon and Steve Bousquet.
Tony DeSisto is the picture of boredom.
The wonderfully pregnant Winter White Princess with her wet Bear.
The always-interesting Paula Dockery.