- New Charlie Crist ad knocks “Shady” Rick Scott’s education cuts
- Universities want boost in aid for needy students
- Jeff Brandes endorses Bill Young for House District 68
- Satanists to distribute pamphlets at Florida schools after school board allows religious materials
- Captain Citrus, Florida’s newest Marvel superhero, makes first appearance in Tampa
- Once-troubled reverse mortgages poised for rebound
Obama campaign promises full stadium on Thursday
The Obama campaign promises it will fill every one of the 73,778 seats in Charlotte’s mammoth football stadium Thursday night when President Obama accepts the Democratic party’s presidential nomination, The Hill reports.
“We’re confident we’ll be full. We have a great ground operation in North Carolina and we’ve registered more voters than any other state,” said Jen Psaki.