- Who are the ’30 under 30′ rising stars of Florida politics?
- Meet Kevin Reilly – one of the 30 under 30 rising stars in Florida politics
- Pinellas Commission candidates post latest fundraising numbers – some impressive, others not so much
- Today on Context Florida: Kindergarten, scapegoat, refugees and John Thrasher
- Greenlight Pinellas campaign takes to social media to boost support
- Meet Amy Ritter – one of the 30 under 30 rising stars in Florida politics
- New RPOF ad “teaches” voters about Judithanne McLauchlan bankruptcy filing
Must-watch: Was the RNC a political convention or an episode of WWE?
Check out this video from Jack Hunter of the American Conservative in which he wonders if the RNC was a political convention or an episode of the WWE?
More than anything else, my first Republican National Convention reminded me of another type of event I’ve been to hundreds of times: professional wrestling. This is by no means exclusive to Republicans, as the Democratic National Convention in Charlotte will no doubt prove every bit as scripted and contrived as the GOP’s Tampa gathering. But I did not have a ringside seat for the DNC (which was fine with me). Still, throughout my Republican convention experience, I could not help but think — is this the RNC or WWE?