- GE plant to bring 250 jobs to Clearwater and $50 million in capital investment
- Daniel Diaz Leyva hits $200,000 raised mark in House District 112 race
- Ted Yoho is “biggest threat to GOP” in midterms, columnist says
- Times editorial: Rick Scott must stop misleading voters about rail
- First bills filed for 2015 legislative session
- Arthenia Joyner endorses Sean Shaw in HD 61
Is it 2014 already? RPOF launches anti-Crist TV ad
Is it 2014 already?
The Republican Party of Florida is taking to the airwaves with an ad attacking former Governor Charlie Crist, who will deliver a speech this week at the Democratic National Convention.