- Poll: Two-thirds of Americans say illegal immigration is a serious problem, up 14 points since May
- Plaintiffs in redistricting case argue Florida must hold statewide election
- Bob Graham hits the campaign trail for daughter Gwen beginning tomorrow
- What do Rick Scott and Justin Bieber have in common, asks American Bridge
- What exactly was House candidate Shawna Vercher’s role on the Obama campaign?
- Why Florida has to do medical marijuana right
Is it 2014 already? RPOF launches anti-Crist TV ad
Is it 2014 already?
The Republican Party of Florida is taking to the airwaves with an ad attacking former Governor Charlie Crist, who will deliver a speech this week at the Democratic National Convention.