- Florida Dems uses Duke Energy fees as Charlie Crist/Dwight Dudley campaign push
- State land sale garners more than $15 million for conservation purchases
- AP poll: FSU still atop Top 25; Texas A&M up 12 spots to No. 9
- George Sheldon’s new committee seeks Common Ground in solving Florida’s problems
- FMA PAC announces three more House incumbent endorsements
- Hernando Sheriff Al Nienhuis endorses Blaise Ingoglia for HD 35
Is it 2014 already? RPOF launches anti-Crist TV ad
Is it 2014 already?
The Republican Party of Florida is taking to the airwaves with an ad attacking former Governor Charlie Crist, who will deliver a speech this week at the Democratic National Convention.