- Jeff Brandes endorses Bill Young for House District 68
- Satanists to distribute pamphlets at Florida schools after school board allows religious materials
- Captain Citrus, Florida’s newest Marvel superhero, makes first appearance in Tampa
- Once-troubled reverse mortgages poised for rebound
- Today on Context Florida: Entrepreneurs, political priorities, veggies and Pensacola after Ivan
- Florida’s ‘Gray Belt’ a glimpse at nation’s future
Is it 2014 already? RPOF launches anti-Crist TV ad
Is it 2014 already?
The Republican Party of Florida is taking to the airwaves with an ad attacking former Governor Charlie Crist, who will deliver a speech this week at the Democratic National Convention.