- Charlie Crist releases “4,000 lies,” counters Rick Scott’s swindle claims
- Pat Bainter fires back over privacy, integrity and “criminalized political speech”
- It’s beginning to look a lot like Election Day … Pinellas County mails 2,700 overseas absentee ballots
- Crisis at the Tampa Bay Times: Would Paul Tash pass a PolitiFact check?
- Anti-rail activist David McKalip vid depicts Hitler giving orders to Greenlight Pinellas supporters
- Tampa Bay’s Campaign Weekender for Sept. 19-21
Good chart: The Obama Campaign’s ground game advantage
Seth Masket graphs the Obama Campaign’s ground game advantage:
I had figured earlier that these differences were a result of the fact that Obama just had an early head start while Romney was still slugging it out in the primaries, but by this late date, I’m not so sure. It seems more like the campaigns have different philosophies when it comes to deploying campaign resources, with the Romney folks believing they can win in the air and the Obama folks believing this will be won on the ground.