- GE plant to bring 250 jobs to Clearwater and $50 million in capital investment
- Daniel Diaz Leyva hits $200,000 raised mark in House District 112 race
- Ted Yoho is “biggest threat to GOP” in midterms, columnist says
- Times editorial: Rick Scott must stop misleading voters about rail
- First bills filed for 2015 legislative session
- Arthenia Joyner endorses Sean Shaw in HD 61
Crossroads ad, airing in Florida, takes aim at ‘Forward’
American Crossroads “is spending $6.6 million … in eight swing states, including Florida, aggressively undercutting Obama’s campaign slogan: ‘Forward.’ … ‘America’s worst economic recovery ever. Twenty-three million of us without full-time work. Family incomes down. Forty percent living paycheck to paycheck. And Obamacare’s new tax on middle-class families. All while Obama racked up $5 trillion more in debt … Is that really forward – or backward?’ View here.
Via Alexander Burns.