- Today on Context Florida: Florida disaster, tax holidays, getting high and El Paso
- State employees union, AFSCME, donates $1million to Charlie Crist’s political committee
- Processing issue delays bar exam submissions
- Sunburn for 7/30 – A morning read of what’s hot in Florida politics
- Charlie Crist announces first-day policies if elected
- Dept. of Health not backing down from lottery system to select Charlotte’s Web growers
Crossroads ad, airing in Florida, takes aim at ‘Forward’
American Crossroads “is spending $6.6 million … in eight swing states, including Florida, aggressively undercutting Obama’s campaign slogan: ‘Forward.’ … ‘America’s worst economic recovery ever. Twenty-three million of us without full-time work. Family incomes down. Forty percent living paycheck to paycheck. And Obamacare’s new tax on middle-class families. All while Obama racked up $5 trillion more in debt … Is that really forward – or backward?’ View here.
Via Alexander Burns.