- New Charlie Crist ad knocks “Shady” Rick Scott’s education cuts
- Universities want boost in aid for needy students
- Jeff Brandes endorses Bill Young for House District 68
- Satanists to distribute pamphlets at Florida schools after school board allows religious materials
- Captain Citrus, Florida’s newest Marvel superhero, makes first appearance in Tampa
- Once-troubled reverse mortgages poised for rebound
Crossroads ad, airing in Florida, takes aim at ‘Forward’
American Crossroads “is spending $6.6 million … in eight swing states, including Florida, aggressively undercutting Obama’s campaign slogan: ‘Forward.’ … ‘America’s worst economic recovery ever. Twenty-three million of us without full-time work. Family incomes down. Forty percent living paycheck to paycheck. And Obamacare’s new tax on middle-class families. All while Obama racked up $5 trillion more in debt … Is that really forward – or backward?’ View here.
Via Alexander Burns.