- Problems abound with health law immigration papers
- Thinking ahead to Florida politics in 2018
- Florida Dems uses Duke Energy fees as Charlie Crist/Dwight Dudley campaign push
- State land sale garners more than $15 million for conservation purchases
- AP poll: FSU still atop Top 25; Texas A&M up 12 spots to No. 9
- George Sheldon’s new committee seeks Common Ground in solving Florida’s problems
Crossroads ad, airing in Florida, takes aim at ‘Forward’
American Crossroads “is spending $6.6 million … in eight swing states, including Florida, aggressively undercutting Obama’s campaign slogan: ‘Forward.’ … ‘America’s worst economic recovery ever. Twenty-three million of us without full-time work. Family incomes down. Forty percent living paycheck to paycheck. And Obamacare’s new tax on middle-class families. All while Obama racked up $5 trillion more in debt … Is that really forward – or backward?’ View here.
Via Alexander Burns.