- Ted Yoho is “biggest threat to GOP” in midterms, columnist says
- Times editorial: Rick Scott must stop misleading voters about rail
- First bills filed for 2015 legislative session
- Arthenia Joyner endorses Sean Shaw in HD 61
- Please read: Taking a second look at our recent polls of SD 34 and HD 69
- New Florida Dem video asks “What is Rick Scott Hiding?”
Nate Silver: Is Barack Obama breaking away?
Far too soon to judge, but this is Nate Silver’s current November 6 projection for the electoral college. There’s been more movement in the past two weeks than in the previous two months. And it’s toward the president. Here’s the Princeton Electoral Vote predicter over the last few weeks as well: