- New House Majority PAC ad blasts Steve Southerland for forgetting the folks back home
- Court: US can withhold Guantanamo detainee images
- Scott calls militants ‘evil’ in journalist killing
- Mourners gather at Miami home of slain journalist
- U.S. Rep. David Jolly calls on NOAA to take action on red tide near Pinellas
- Steve Southerland finds himself on most endangered incumbents list
Nate Silver: Is Barack Obama breaking away?
Far too soon to judge, but this is Nate Silver’s current November 6 projection for the electoral college. There’s been more movement in the past two weeks than in the previous two months. And it’s toward the president. Here’s the Princeton Electoral Vote predicter over the last few weeks as well: