- Dept. of Health not backing down from lottery system to select Charlotte’s Web growers
- Poll: Two-thirds of Americans say illegal immigration is a serious problem, up 14 points since May
- Plaintiffs in redistricting case argue Florida must hold statewide election
- Bob Graham hits the campaign trail for daughter Gwen beginning tomorrow
- What do Rick Scott and Justin Bieber have in common, asks American Bridge
- What exactly was House candidate Shawna Vercher’s role on the Obama campaign?
Nate Silver: Is Barack Obama breaking away?
Far too soon to judge, but this is Nate Silver’s current November 6 projection for the electoral college. There’s been more movement in the past two weeks than in the previous two months. And it’s toward the president. Here’s the Princeton Electoral Vote predicter over the last few weeks as well: