- Who are the ’30 under 30′ rising stars of Florida politics?
- Congresswoman Kathy Castor: Rick Scott’s big squeeze is not working for working people
- Meet Kristen McDonald – one of the 30 under 30 rising stars in Florida politics
- Personnel Note: Sal Nuzzo joins James Madison Institute as policy VP
- Meet Stephen Lawson – one of the “30 under 30” rising stars of Florida Politics
- Meet Michael Worley – one of the “30 under 30” rising stars of Florida Politics
- FSU Presidential Search Advisory Committee to select finalists for Board’s consideration
Nate Silver: Is Barack Obama breaking away?
Far too soon to judge, but this is Nate Silver’s current November 6 projection for the electoral college. There’s been more movement in the past two weeks than in the previous two months. And it’s toward the president. Here’s the Princeton Electoral Vote predicter over the last few weeks as well: