- Census: Floridians better educated in 2013
- Largo Commissioner Curtis Holmes SHOULD NOT resign over THAT!
- Study: Americans endure unwanted care near death
- Judithanne McLauchlan challenges Sen. Jeff Brandes to debates already scheduled
- Personnel note: Fiorentino Group’s Bo Bohannon to retire, while Tom Griffin is set to to join firm
- Conservative Hillsborough commissioners change course on domestic partnership registry
Poll: Democrat Dwight Dudley and Republican Frank Farkas in dead heat for House District 68
Democrat Dwight Dudley and Republican Frank Farkas are locked into a dead head for an open seat in House District 68.
According to a new survey conducted by St. Pete Polls, Dudley is at 41.5% in the polls, with Farkas right on his heels at 40.9%.
Newly drawn, District 68 includes an eastern portion of Pinellas County, encompassing Pinellas Park and northern parts of St. Petersburg.
The poll of likely voters was conducted Sept. 1 through Sept. 3.
As for the veracity of St. Pete Polls data, I wrote this analysis about their numbers vs. actual results and determined, “Its results in the most important races outweigh its askew numbers in down-ballot campaigns. Moreover, the residents and voters involved in these races should be grateful for St. Pete Polls’ contribution to the public debate.”