- Scott calls militants ‘evil’ in journalist killing
- Mourners gather at Miami home of slain journalist
- U.S. Rep. David Jolly calls on NOAA to take action on red tide near Pinellas
- Steve Southerland finds himself on most endangered incumbents list
- Pat Gerard lobbies for campaign cash in Tallahassee — was it on City of Largo’s dime?
- Problems abound with health law immigration papers
Poll: Democrat Dwight Dudley and Republican Frank Farkas in dead heat for House District 68
Democrat Dwight Dudley and Republican Frank Farkas are locked into a dead head for an open seat in House District 68.
According to a new survey conducted by St. Pete Polls, Dudley is at 41.5% in the polls, with Farkas right on his heels at 40.9%.
Newly drawn, District 68 includes an eastern portion of Pinellas County, encompassing Pinellas Park and northern parts of St. Petersburg.
The poll of likely voters was conducted Sept. 1 through Sept. 3.
As for the veracity of St. Pete Polls data, I wrote this analysis about their numbers vs. actual results and determined, “Its results in the most important races outweigh its askew numbers in down-ballot campaigns. Moreover, the residents and voters involved in these races should be grateful for St. Pete Polls’ contribution to the public debate.”