- Back-to-school sales tax holiday weekend runs Friday through Sunday
- Associated Industries makes endorsements in key legislative races
- Sen. Kelli Stargel launches broadside against consultant Anthony Pedicini, while weighing in on HD 40 race
- Marco Rubio special guest at Iowa Republicans picnic
- Gov. Scott questions Citizens travel costs
- Driving high questioned on busy day in Congress
Dan Gelber launches new law firm
After practicing solo since his failed bid for Florida attorney general in 2010, Dan Gelber has formed a new firm with Adam Schachter and Gerald Greenberg from Stearns Weaver, specializing in complex civil litigation and white-collar criminal defense, according to the Daily Business Review.