- Obama promoting economic gains as elections near
- Scott and Crist bash each other at campaign events
- Take a cue, Sea World: ‘Dolphin Tale’ aquarium plans to drop animal shows
- Ex-Republican Charlie Crist is Florida Democrats big hope
- Poll: For 56% of Americans, Labor Day means Summer’s over
- Marco Rubio changes tune on immigration; is it enough for conservatives?
Dan Gelber launches new law firm
After practicing solo since his failed bid for Florida attorney general in 2010, Dan Gelber has formed a new firm with Adam Schachter and Gerald Greenberg from Stearns Weaver, specializing in complex civil litigation and white-collar criminal defense, according to the Daily Business Review.