- A round-up of Sunday editorials from Florida’s leading newspapers
- Oystermen fear closing of Apalachicola Bay
- Martin O’Malley joins Charlie Crist on the stump Sunday in Davie
- It’s official, red light cameras in St. Pete are coming down
- Email Insights: Bill Nelson sends his first pro-Charlie Crist email
- Email Insights: Charlie Crist’s plan is “rock-solid,” says Martin O’Malley
Dan Gelber launches new law firm
After practicing solo since his failed bid for Florida attorney general in 2010, Dan Gelber has formed a new firm with Adam Schachter and Gerald Greenberg from Stearns Weaver, specializing in complex civil litigation and white-collar criminal defense, according to the Daily Business Review.