- Former Obama adviser David Plouffe joins Uber
- Sunburn for 8/20 – A morning read of what’s hot in Florida politics
- California environmentalist shakes up Florida governor’s race
- Tampa Bay Times offers nickel-dick correction to King Ranch story
- WFLA poll: Rick Scott 44%, Charlie Crist 41%
- Obamacare losing its punch as a political tool for Republicans
Dan Gelber launches new law firm
After practicing solo since his failed bid for Florida attorney general in 2010, Dan Gelber has formed a new firm with Adam Schachter and Gerald Greenberg from Stearns Weaver, specializing in complex civil litigation and white-collar criminal defense, according to the Daily Business Review.