- While other 2016ers are building campaigns, Jeb Bush is building his business empire
- RNC again tops DNC; Democrats’ House and Senate committees best GOP rivals
- Florida town knew shooter had troubled past
- Jameis Winston benched for entire game versus Clemson
- Polk County business alliance launches “No Tax No Way” online campaign
- Tampa Bay Rays pitch $25,000 into Greenlight Pinellas campaign
Romney up with two new spots in Florida
Mitt Romney’s campaign on Friday released two new spots in Florida, one focusing on foreclosures and another on defense jobs, reports Nora McAlvanah of FLDemocracy2012.com
In the spot, titled “A Better Future: Florida – Home Values,” a narrator says Florida is not better off with one of the highest foreclosure rates in the nation.
The ad makes the case that, on the president’s watch, “home values collapsed” and construction jobs were lost.
The narrator says Romney will provide alternatives to foreclosure and create over seven hundred thousand new jobs for Florida.
The other new ad, titled “A Better Future: Florida – Defense,” says Romney’s plan would “reverse Obama defense cuts.” That spot also closes with a pledge to create seven hundred thousand new jobs in the state.
The two Florida spots are part of 15 new ads the Romney campaign launched Friday in eight battleground states.