- Florida Dems uses Duke Energy fees as Charlie Crist/Dwight Dudley campaign push
- State land sale garners more than $15 million for conservation purchases
- AP poll: FSU still atop Top 25; Texas A&M up 12 spots to No. 9
- George Sheldon’s new committee seeks Common Ground in solving Florida’s problems
- FMA PAC announces three more House incumbent endorsements
- Hernando Sheriff Al Nienhuis endorses Blaise Ingoglia for HD 35
Bill Clinton: The Secretary of Explaining Stuff
“Somebody emailed me after his speech — they said, you need to appoint him secretary of explaining stuff… That was pretty good. I like that… the secretary of explaining stuff.” – President Obama, quoted by USA Today, on Bill Clinton’s convention speech.