- Probe exposes flaws behind Healthcare.gov rollout
- Powell maybe not told early about CIA techniques
- Sunshine Law violation charges dropped against Chris Dorworth’s girlfriend, Rebekah Hammond
- Ethics panel tosses complaints against Rick Scott, Charlie Crist
- U.S. Rep. Patrick Murphy introduces legislation to restore Indian River Lagoon
- Reggie Fullwood sues state over disqualification in HD 113 race
Bill Clinton: The Secretary of Explaining Stuff
“Somebody emailed me after his speech — they said, you need to appoint him secretary of explaining stuff… That was pretty good. I like that… the secretary of explaining stuff.” – President Obama, quoted by USA Today, on Bill Clinton’s convention speech.