- Walt McNeil to Rick Scott: if you believe Charlie Crist swindled people then investigate
- Florida lawmakers urge action on Everglades: ‘Get it done’
- NFIB names Marco Rubio a “Guardian of Small Business”
- Gov. Scott appoints Rep. Jimmy Patronis as utility regulator
- Son of a pot-smuggler to discuss emerging legal marijuana business at Eckerd College
- Bill Edwards says he was not responsible for ending Al Lang deal, ready to make deal
Bill Clinton: The Secretary of Explaining Stuff
“Somebody emailed me after his speech — they said, you need to appoint him secretary of explaining stuff… That was pretty good. I like that… the secretary of explaining stuff.” — President Obama, quoted by USA Today, on Bill Clinton’s convention speech.