- 8 things to watch for in DOH’s draft rule on Charlotte’s Web
- Rick Scott pollster puts him up in three-way race, 50% in head-to-head
- Rubio: Same-sex marriage foes face ‘intolerance’
- Greenlight campaign drops first mailer
- Groups ask judge to move election and draw new map
- Firm criticized for design of Enterprise Florida’s re-branding runs into similar trouble in Clearwater
Bill Clinton: The Secretary of Explaining Stuff
“Somebody emailed me after his speech — they said, you need to appoint him secretary of explaining stuff… That was pretty good. I like that… the secretary of explaining stuff.” – President Obama, quoted by USA Today, on Bill Clinton’s convention speech.