- U.S. House OKs bill to address border crisis; Obama condemns it
- In light of redistricting ruling, Senate President urges members not to throw out any relevant docs, files
- Growers and lobbyists not high on second draft of pot rules
- Write-in candidate files emergency motion in HD 64 decision
- Rick Scott campaign pulls in another $397K
- Batman creator’s personal copies to be auctioned
Three questions about this fundraiser for U.S. Rep. Bill Young on Sept. 25
Looking at the host committee for this fundraiser for U.S. Rep. Bill Young, I have three questions:
Since the event is being held at Fazal Fazlin’s house, should we just assume he’s going to turn off the AC — like he usually does.
Since John Stross is headlining the host committee, does that mean it’s all you can eat of the Leverock’s crabcakes?
And since Connie Kone is also on the host committee, does that mean she’s still alive?
Please, Baby Ella, come to us before Sept. 25th, so I don’t have to RSVP for this fundraiser.