- 2016 could bring a chance for revenge for Charlie Crist
- Uber adds XL cars to fleet
- NextGen Climate launches “Rick Scott’s Ark” for wealthy climate deniers
- Today’s pay cut announcement reminds us that the Tampa Bay Times is the Boston Celtics of regional newspapers
- Walt McNeil to Rick Scott: if you believe Charlie Crist swindled people then investigate
- Florida lawmakers urge action on Everglades: ‘Get it done’
Three questions about this fundraiser for U.S. Rep. Bill Young on Sept. 25
Looking at the host committee for this fundraiser for U.S. Rep. Bill Young, I have three questions:
Since the event is being held at Fazal Fazlin’s house, should we just assume he’s going to turn off the AC — like he usually does.
Since John Stross is headlining the host committee, does that mean it’s all you can eat of the Leverock’s crabcakes?
And since Connie Kone is also on the host committee, does that mean she’s still alive?
Please, Baby Ella, come to us before Sept. 25th, so I don’t have to RSVP for this fundraiser.