- Did last year’s government shut down lead to a baby boom in D.C.?
- After just a single public comment, Pinellas School Board approves initial $1.2B budget
- Insurers: 2015 exchange rates likely to spike
- Today on Context Florida: Florida disaster, tax holidays, getting high and El Paso
- State employees union, AFSCME, donates $1million to Charlie Crist’s political committee
- Processing issue delays bar exam submissions
President Obama marks 9/11 anniversary
In his Saturday weekly address, President Barack Obama reflected on Sept. 11 and the healing that has happened in the 11 years since the attacks on the U.S.