- Hot sun, cold beer: Great Bay Distributors does it right!
- Charlie Crist gets another share of public matching money
- Bitcoin is taking root in St. Pete, but what in the blazes is it?
- How private companies reap profits from public schools
- Tampa Bay’s Campaign Weekender for Aug. 22-24
- Candidates in HD 65 & 67 to enter the Tiger’s Den next Wednesday
In HD 68, Dwight Dudley releases web video demanding repeal of utility tax he links to Frank Farkas
After a Tampa Bay Times story about the rising costs for fixing Progress Energy’s nuclear plant, Dwight Dudley, Democratic candidate for House District 68, has released this video following up on his pledge to repeal the unfair utility tax, which he is attempting to link to his Republican opponent, Frank Farkas.
“I meant it when I made my pledge to repeal Frank Farkas’ unfair fee, which has already cost the average Pinellas family more than $320,” said Dudley. “Now, I’m asking Floridians to join me by signing a petition and sending a message to Tallahassee, that we’ve had enough of career politicians working for deep-pocketed special interests instead of us.”