- Who are the ’30 under 30′ rising stars of Florida politics?
- Appeals court refuses to reconsider Levey qualification case
- Jeff Brandes, Maria Sachs lead in two-week fundraising period
- Orlando-area House challengers gain fundraising ground, with help of Florida GOP
- Sen. John Thrasher makes the cut; will be interviewed Tuesday for FSU president’s job
- St. Pete embraces the International Day of Peace
- Study shows Florida voters rejecting federal internet sales tax push
In HD 68, Dwight Dudley releases web video demanding repeal of utility tax he links to Frank Farkas
After a Tampa Bay Times story about the rising costs for fixing Progress Energy’s nuclear plant, Dwight Dudley, Democratic candidate for House District 68, has released this video following up on his pledge to repeal the unfair utility tax, which he is attempting to link to his Republican opponent, Frank Farkas.
“I meant it when I made my pledge to repeal Frank Farkas’ unfair fee, which has already cost the average Pinellas family more than $320,” said Dudley. “Now, I’m asking Floridians to join me by signing a petition and sending a message to Tallahassee, that we’ve had enough of career politicians working for deep-pocketed special interests instead of us.”