- Obama promoting economic gains as elections near
- Scott and Crist bash each other at campaign events
- Take a cue, Sea World: ‘Dolphin Tale’ aquarium plans to drop animal shows
- Ex-Republican Charlie Crist is Florida Democrats big hope
- Poll: For 56% of Americans, Labor Day means Summer’s over
- Marco Rubio changes tune on immigration; is it enough for conservatives?
Not an Onion headline: 15% of Ohio voters credit Mitt Romney with killing Osama bin Laden
According to a Public Policy Polls survey of Ohio voters, 38% of Ohio Republicans say Barack Obama is most responsible for Osama bin Laden’s death. 15% say Mitt Romney.
The results were similar in North Carolina, where 29% of Republicans said Obama deserves more credit, versus 15% Romney and 56% unsure.
Mitt Romney is many things. He may even be President of the United States one day. But, unless he suffocated bin Laden with his magic underwear, he had absolutely nothing to with killing Osama bin Laden.