- Email Insights: Bill Nelson sends his first pro-Charlie Crist email
- Email Insights: Charlie Crist’s plan is “rock-solid,” says Martin O’Malley
- Obama, Clinton urge women to back Democrats
- While other 2016ers are building campaigns, Jeb Bush is building his business empire
- RNC again tops DNC; Democrats’ House and Senate committees best GOP rivals
- Florida town knew shooter had troubled past
Not an Onion headline: 15% of Ohio voters credit Mitt Romney with killing Osama bin Laden
According to a Public Policy Polls survey of Ohio voters, 38% of Ohio Republicans say Barack Obama is most responsible for Osama bin Laden’s death. 15% say Mitt Romney.
The results were similar in North Carolina, where 29% of Republicans said Obama deserves more credit, versus 15% Romney and 56% unsure.
Mitt Romney is many things. He may even be President of the United States one day. But, unless he suffocated bin Laden with his magic underwear, he had absolutely nothing to with killing Osama bin Laden.