- Patrick Murphy to seek national Silver Alert program
- How the First District Court of Appeal ignored Florida voters
- On Tim Morgan: The man behind the man behind the fight for medical marijuana in Florida
- 5 things to know about possible Senate uncertainty
- Declining median incomes becomes anti-Rick Scott talking point for Fla. Dems
- Astronauts getting 3-D printer at space station
Florida Speaker Larry Cretul endorses Pam Bondi for AG
Today, the Bondi Campaign announced that the Speaker of the Florida House of Representatives has endorsed Pam Bondi for Attorney General. Speaker Larry Cretul will serve on the Bondi for Attorney General state leadership steering committee.
“Our nation is at a crossroads, and Florida’s next Attorney General will need to be prepared to deal with an intensifying courtroom debate over encroaching federalism,” said Speaker Cretul. “Pam Bondi is a prosecutor and knows her way around a courtroom. I am confident that she can personally lead Florida through these challenges and be a superior advocate for overturning the unconstitutional Obamacare law.”
This additional endorsement follows on the heels of a string of organizational announcements for Bondi who is rapidly organizing a statewide voter turnout effort.
“I am honored by the faith that this conservative, committed public servant is putting in our campaign,” said candidate Pam Bondi. “As the next Attorney General of Florida, I look forward to working with him to make Florida a safer, more prosperous state.”