- Probe exposes flaws behind Healthcare.gov rollout
- Colin Powell maybe not told early about CIA techniques
- Sunshine Law violation charges dropped against Chris Dorworth’s girlfriend, Rebekah Hammond
- Ethics panel tosses complaints against Rick Scott, Charlie Crist
- U.S. Rep. Patrick Murphy introduces legislation to restore Indian River Lagoon
- Reggie Fullwood sues state over disqualification in HD 113 race
Three county GOP chairs join lawsuit on early voting
Brown’s lawsuit challenging the 2011 decision by state lawmakers to reduce the number of early voting days from a maximum of 14 to eight is pending in federal court in Jacksonville. The Florida Times Union reported that the judge in the case, U.S. District Judge Timothy Corrigan, accepted a motion Monday to allow the Republican Parties of Broward, Clay and Sarasota counties join in the suit. The three counties say their interests aren’t represented by the state and the local supervisor of elections, who are the defendants.