- Scott and Crist bash each other at campaign events
- Take a cue, Sea World: ‘Dolphin Tale’ aquarium plans to drop animal shows
- Ex-Republican Charlie Crist is Florida Democrats big hope
- Poll: For 56% of Americans, Labor Day means Summer’s over
- Marco Rubio changes tune on immigration; is it enough for conservatives?
- Meet John Morgan: The man behind the medical pot drive
Three county GOP chairs join lawsuit on early voting
Brown’s lawsuit challenging the 2011 decision by state lawmakers to reduce the number of early voting days from a maximum of 14 to eight is pending in federal court in Jacksonville. The Florida Times Union reported that the judge in the case, U.S. District Judge Timothy Corrigan, accepted a motion Monday to allow the Republican Parties of Broward, Clay and Sarasota counties join in the suit. The three counties say their interests aren’t represented by the state and the local supervisor of elections, who are the defendants.