- Associated Industries makes endorsements in key legislative races
- Sen. Kelli Stargel launches broadside against consultant Anthony Pedicini, while weighing in on HD 40 race
- Marco Rubio special guest at Iowa Republicans picnic
- Gov. Scott questions Citizens travel costs
- Driving high questioned on busy day in Congress
- Charlie Crist releases new ad “Up Here,” attacking Rick Scott for focusing on those darn special interests
Question of the day: “Will Reince Priebus say anything in order to gain a moment’s political advantage?”
RNC chairman Reince Preibus provided this tweet last night:
Obama sympathizes with attackers in Egypt. Sad and pathetic.
The Atlantic‘s Jeffrey Goldberg, who is hardly a lefty, offered this tart response to Preibus:
Really? The president who is waging war against Islamist extremists in six or seven countries “sympathizes” with their fellow travelers in Egypt? Please provide proof, Mr. Priebus. Otherwise this is slander. And also, a question: Will Reince Priebus say anything in order to gain a moment’s political advantage?
Good question, but Preibus is just following his party’s nominee and the strongest desires of his party’s activist “base.”