- No DC gridlock for gay marriage, legal marijuana
- Mayor Kriseman to focus on budding Warehouse Arts District during 3-day urban planning consortium
- Ross Spano takes 13-point lead over Donna Lee Fore in House District 59
- Costa Farms challenges Charlotte’s Web rules; DOH Secretary asks about compassion
- Campaigns set to begin final drive, absentee and early voting changes calendar
- Guess which poll is missing from Marc Caputo’s unscrewing of the gubernatorial polls?
Yes, Charlie Crist has on a tarpon belt in photo of him getting man-hug from pizzeria owner
Rejoice, members of The Society of the Tarpon Belt: former Governor Charlie Crist is, in fact, wearing one of his signature tarpon belts in this great photo (courtesy of the Palm Beach Post) of Crist receiving a man-hug today from Scott Van Duzer, the Republican pizza place owner who gave POTUS a world-class embrace when he visited his pizzeria.