- RIck Scott’s “Let’s Get To Work” committee breaks $33 million raised mark
- Ethics investigation of Rep. Heather Fitzenhagen undisclosed checking account goes forward
- Tom Steyer’s NextGen PAC starts anti-Rick Scott campaign with $750K boost
- After Innocents Lost series, Miami Herald promotes Carol Marbin Miller
- Sunburn for 8/1 – A morning read of what’s hot in Florida politics
- Florida man bitten by poisonous snake may end up in jail for keeping it as pet
Yes, Charlie Crist has on a tarpon belt in photo of him getting man-hug from pizzeria owner
Rejoice, members of The Society of the Tarpon Belt: former Governor Charlie Crist is, in fact, wearing one of his signature tarpon belts in this great photo (courtesy of the Palm Beach Post) of Crist receiving a man-hug today from Scott Van Duzer, the Republican pizza place owner who gave POTUS a world-class embrace when he visited his pizzeria.