- Probe exposes flaws behind Healthcare.gov rollout
- Powell maybe not told early about CIA techniques
- Sunshine Law violation charges dropped against Chris Dorworth’s girlfriend, Rebekah Hammond
- Ethics panel tosses complaints against Rick Scott, Charlie Crist
- U.S. Rep. Patrick Murphy introduces legislation to restore Indian River Lagoon
- Reggie Fullwood sues state over disqualification in HD 113 race
More Americans think Obama is telling the truth than Romney
A new Washington Post-ABC News poll finds voters in are divided on whether President Obama and Mitt Romney’s campaigns are telling the truth or purposely misleading the public.
By 49% to 42%, slightly more voters believe the Obama campaign is “saying things it believes to be true” rather than “intentionally misleading people.” For Romney’s team the numbers are roughly flipped: 43% say they are telling the truth, 48% not.