- With some Tampa Bay’ers breaking ranks, Eric Eisnaugle has all but locked up Speaker’s race
- George Sheldon accepts Pam Bondi debate challenge, then raises her
- Legislative committee schedule released
- St. Pete Chamber of Commerce announces “Good ‘Burgers” — and it has nothing to do with food
- Palace intrigue: Lame Duck Adam Hollingsworth desperately seeking an exit strategy
- School Boards Association very concerned about Lee County’s vote to abandon standardized testing
More Americans think Obama is telling the truth than Romney
A new Washington Post-ABC News poll finds voters in are divided on whether President Obama and Mitt Romney’s campaigns are telling the truth or purposely misleading the public.
By 49% to 42%, slightly more voters believe the Obama campaign is “saying things it believes to be true” rather than “intentionally misleading people.” For Romney’s team the numbers are roughly flipped: 43% say they are telling the truth, 48% not.