- In wake of beheadings, Busch Gardens removes decapitated props
- Carl Folkman receives military endorsement in quiet District 4 County Commission race
- FSU trustees to make presidential pick Tuesday afternoon
- 2016 could bring a chance for revenge for Charlie Crist
- Uber adds XL cars to fleet
- NextGen Climate launches “Rick Scott’s Ark” for wealthy climate deniers
More Americans think Obama is telling the truth than Romney
A new Washington Post-ABC News poll finds voters in are divided on whether President Obama and Mitt Romney’s campaigns are telling the truth or purposely misleading the public.
By 49% to 42%, slightly more voters believe the Obama campaign is “saying things it believes to be true” rather than “intentionally misleading people.” For Romney’s team the numbers are roughly flipped: 43% say they are telling the truth, 48% not.