- Ted Yoho is “biggest threat to GOP” in midterms, columnist says
- Times editorial: Rick Scott must stop misleading voters about rail
- First bills filed for 2015 legislative session
- Arthenia Joyner endorses Sean Shaw in HD 61
- Please read: Taking a second look at our recent polls of SD 34 and HD 69
- New Florida Dem video asks “What is Rick Scott Hiding?”
Barack, Michelle & Mitt all in Florida this week
Romney will kick-off his trip Wednesday evening with a $50,000-per-couple reception at the Biltmore Hotel in Coral Gables. The next day he is scheduled to attend a $2,500-per-person fundraiser at the Ritz-Carlton in Sarasota.
Later Thursday, Romney will attend a VIP reception for his campaign at the North Palm Beach home of Chris Cline. Also that evening, Romney will be the guest of honor at a dinner hosted by Al and Dawn Hoffman in North Palm Beach.
On Thursday, September 20, President Obama will return to Florida for campaign events in Miami and Tampa.
First lady Michelle Obama will also travel to state on Monday for grassroots events in Gainesville and Tallahassee.
She will speak at 3:30 p.m. in Gainesville at the Stephen C. O’Connell Center at the University of Florida and at 6:55 p.m. at the Tallahassee Leon County Civic Center, according to the campaign.
Via Nora McAlvanah of FLDemocracy2012.com.