- Previewing the Top 20 Florida House races to watch in 2014: House District 36
- Previewing the Top 20 Florida House races to watch in 2014: HD 29, HD 30, HD 47 & HD 49
- Previewing the Top 20 Florida House races to watch in 2014: HD 21, HD 25, HD 27
- New poll: Governor’s race tied, Amendment 2 passing
- University of Florida reports record donations
- Florida Association of Professional Lobbyists to gather for annual summit
Mitt Romney refocuses on five point economic plan
Mitt Romney’s campaign speeches “now center on his five-point economic plan that, he says, will create 12 million jobs over the next four years,” the Los Angeles Times reports.
The current plan boils down Romney’s 59-point primary season proposal on jobs and the economy.
“It’s surprisingly difficult to find substantive, independent analysis of the plan… The bottom line seems to be that few people are certain that the plan would work because aspects of it remain vague. Still, it includes some of the most specific policies that Romney has described for how he proposes to jump-start the economy. And its importance has only been underscored in recent days by polls showing that President Obama has drawn even with Romney on the question of who is better equipped to manage the economy.”