- Problems abound with health law immigration papers
- Thinking ahead to Florida politics in 2018
- Florida Dems uses Duke Energy fees as Charlie Crist/Dwight Dudley campaign push
- State land sale garners more than $15 million for conservation purchases
- AP poll: FSU still atop Top 25; Texas A&M up 12 spots to No. 9
- George Sheldon’s new committee seeks Common Ground in solving Florida’s problems
Shocking: Democrat Lois Frankel wins endorsement of SEIU
Democratic congressional candidate Lois Frankel has received the endorsement of the Service Employees International Union (SEIU).
I know, you’re floored.
“Mayor Frankel is the only candidate in this race who will fight for working families,” said Alphonso Mayfield, President of SEIU Florida Public Services Union. “SEIU is proud to support her candidacy for Congress, because we are confident she will bring people together to accomplish great things for the hardworking men and women in our community.”
“I am honored to have earned this endorsement of men and women who nurse our patients, drive our buses, and secure our buildings,” said Lois Frankel.
No mention from Frankel about what a surprise this endorsement is to her.