- Florida Chamber makes endorsements in several legislative primaries
- With dramatic swing, Charlie Crist now leads Rick Scott 46%-40% in Survey USA poll
- Contribution Link to “go mobile,” teams up with Tallahassee app developer
- State sues for $20M from failed Digital Domain
- Janet Cruz to host 5th Annual Job Fair in Tampa on Wednesday
- As “trauma drama,” winds down, Tampa Bay Times ends up on losing side
Shocking: Democrat Lois Frankel wins endorsement of SEIU
Democratic congressional candidate Lois Frankel has received the endorsement of the Service Employees International Union (SEIU).
I know, you’re floored.
“Mayor Frankel is the only candidate in this race who will fight for working families,” said Alphonso Mayfield, President of SEIU Florida Public Services Union. “SEIU is proud to support her candidacy for Congress, because we are confident she will bring people together to accomplish great things for the hardworking men and women in our community.”
“I am honored to have earned this endorsement of men and women who nurse our patients, drive our buses, and secure our buildings,” said Lois Frankel.
No mention from Frankel about what a surprise this endorsement is to her.