- Today on Context Florida: Winston’s misogynistic outburst, FSU, John Thrasher and polling basics
- Libertarian an alternative in governor’s race
- Personnel note: Stearns Weaver Miller adds two governmental affairs, land development experts
- Sunburn for 9/22 – A morning read of what’s hot in Florida politics
- Party money flowing to Pinellas House races
- Patrick Murphy to seek national Silver Alert program
So much for GOP making inroads: Poll shows Obama with massive lead among Latinos
The latest impreMedia/Latino Decisions tracking poll finds President Obama solidifying his lead over Mitt Romney among Latino voters by a whopping 68% to 26%.
According to the poll, “Latina voters plan to vote for President Obama by a margin of 74% to 21% for Romney — a 53 point gap.”
Fortunately for Republicans, Jeb Bush is writing a book about immigration reform.