- Meet John Morgan: The man behind the medical pot drive
- Today on Context Florida: The Internet, FSU president, student loans and high-stakes testing
- Labor Day Weekend, brought to you by these Florida lobbyists and political organizations
- Gov. Scott to barnstorm the state with tax cut proposal
- Obama seeks to do no harm to Democrats in midterms
- 2016-ers jockey even before congressional elections
So much for GOP making inroads: Poll shows Obama with massive lead among Latinos
The latest impreMedia/Latino Decisions tracking poll finds President Obama solidifying his lead over Mitt Romney among Latino voters by a whopping 68% to 26%.
According to the poll, “Latina voters plan to vote for President Obama by a margin of 74% to 21% for Romney — a 53 point gap.”
Fortunately for Republicans, Jeb Bush is writing a book about immigration reform.