- Probe exposes flaws behind Healthcare.gov rollout
- Powell maybe not told early about CIA techniques
- Sunshine Law violation charges dropped against Chris Dorworth’s girlfriend, Rebekah Hammond
- Ethics panel tosses complaints against Rick Scott, Charlie Crist
- U.S. Rep. Patrick Murphy introduces legislation to restore Indian River Lagoon
- Reggie Fullwood sues state over disqualification in HD 113 race
So much for GOP making inroads: Poll shows Obama with massive lead among Latinos
The latest impreMedia/Latino Decisions tracking poll finds President Obama solidifying his lead over Mitt Romney among Latino voters by a whopping 68% to 26%.
According to the poll, “Latina voters plan to vote for President Obama by a margin of 74% to 21% for Romney — a 53 point gap.”
Fortunately for Republicans, Jeb Bush is writing a book about immigration reform.