- Scott and Crist bash each other at campaign events
- Take a cue, Sea World: ‘Dolphin Tale’ aquarium plans to drop animal shows
- Ex-Republican Charlie Crist is Florida Democrats big hope
- Poll: For 56% of Americans, Labor Day means Summer’s over
- Marco Rubio changes tune on immigration; is it enough for conservatives?
- Meet John Morgan: The man behind the medical pot drive
Another hour, another hidden camera story about Romney; this time he says it would be helpful to be Latino
It seems like we can’t go a full news cycle without another hidden camera catching Mitt Romney saying something ridiculous.
A hidden camera caught Romney joking at a fundraiser that he might have a better chance at winning the election if he had Mexican grandparents.
“My dad, as you probably know, was the governor of Michigan and was the head of a car company,” said Romney. “But he was born in Mexico… and had he been born of Mexican parents, I’d have a better shot at winning this. But he was unfortunately born to Americans living in Mexico. He lived there for a number of years. I mean, I say that jokingly, but it would be helpful to be Latino.”