- John Morgan goes “unplugged” with NSFW rant at post-debate rally for medical marijuana
- With some Tampa Bay’ers breaking ranks, Eric Eisnaugle has all but locked up Speaker’s race
- George Sheldon accepts Pam Bondi debate challenge, then raises her
- Legislative committee schedule released
- St. Pete Chamber of Commerce announces “Good ‘Burgers” — and it has nothing to do with food
- Palace intrigue: Lame Duck Adam Hollingsworth desperately seeking an exit strategy
Where are the 47% of Americans who pay no income taxes? Mostly Republican states
Mitt Romney says citizens who don’t pay income tax will never vote for him. But nine of the top 10 states with the highest number of nonpayers are red states, blogs David Graham.