- Associated Industries makes endorsements in key legislative races
- Sen. Kelli Stargel launches broadside against consultant Anthony Pedicini, while weighing in on HD 40 race
- Marco Rubio special guest at Iowa Republicans picnic
- Gov. Scott questions Citizens travel costs
- Driving high questioned on busy day in Congress
- Charlie Crist releases new ad “Up Here,” attacking Rick Scott for focusing on those darn special interests
Where are the 47% of Americans who pay no income taxes? Mostly Republican states
Mitt Romney says citizens who don’t pay income tax will never vote for him. But nine of the top 10 states with the highest number of nonpayers are red states, blogs David Graham.