- Take a cue, Sea World: ‘Dolphin Tale’ aquarium plans to drop animal shows
- Ex-Republican Charlie Crist is Florida Democrats big hope
- Poll: For 56% of Americans, Labor Day means Summer’s over
- Marco Rubio changes tune on immigration; is it enough for conservatives?
- Meet John Morgan: The man behind the medical pot drive
- Today on Context Florida: The Internet, FSU president, student loans and high-stakes testing
Where are the 47% of Americans who pay no income taxes? Mostly Republican states
Mitt Romney says citizens who don’t pay income tax will never vote for him. But nine of the top 10 states with the highest number of nonpayers are red states, blogs David Graham.