- Tampa Bay’s Campaign Weekender for July 25-28
- Breaking: Associated Industries of Florida says it really likes Rick Scott!
- After railing against super PACs, Obama embraces secretive elements of unlimited political fundraising
- Obama aides says impeachment threat taken seriously
- U.S. Rep. David Jolly making it clear he is not endorsing Peter Nehr in county commission race
- 100 days before election, Charlie Crist to hold “Weekend of Action”
Where are the 47% of Americans who pay no income taxes? Mostly Republican states
Mitt Romney says citizens who don’t pay income tax will never vote for him. But nine of the top 10 states with the highest number of nonpayers are red states, blogs David Graham.