- In wake of beheadings, Busch Gardens removes decapitated props
- Carl Folkman receives military endorsement in quiet District 4 County Commission race
- FSU trustees to make presidential pick Tuesday afternoon
- 2016 could bring a chance for revenge for Charlie Crist
- Uber adds XL cars to fleet
- NextGen Climate launches “Rick Scott’s Ark” for wealthy climate deniers
Adam Hasner, former Republican Majority Leader, releases new TV ad saying blame both parties
Were I a voter in Florida’s 22nd Congressional District, I would likely vote for Republican Adam Hasner, despite our policy differences. Simply put, Hasner is a better alternative than the bombastic Lois Frankel.
That said, it’s a little rich for Hasner, in his first television commercial, to play the I’m-above-it-all card.
“If you like name calling or slick political ads than flip the channel,” Hasner says. “But if you’re looking for someone who thinks both parties got us in this mess, hear me out.”
This from the former Majority Leader of the Florida House of Representatives.
What’s exciting about Hasner is that he is such a brave partisan warrior. But it is general election time, so I guess Hasner has to appeal to swing voters.
Do what you must, Leader Hasner.
Update: In response to Hasner’s new ad, the Florida Democratic Party released the following statement and fact check: