- Patrick Murphy to seek national Silver Alert program
- How the First District Court of Appeal ignored Florida voters
- On Tim Morgan: The man behind the man behind the fight for medical marijuana in Florida
- 5 things to know about possible Senate uncertainty
- Declining median incomes becomes anti-Rick Scott talking point for Fla. Dems
- Astronauts getting 3-D printer at space station
Poll of possible 2014 match-up shows Rick Scott leading Orlando mayor Buddy Dyer, 42% to 39%
A new poll from Gravis Marketing, a non-partisan research firm, asks about a hypothetical race between Rick Scott and Buddy Dyer, with Scott coming out ahead by a 13 point margin, 42% to 29%. Of course, nearly 29% of respondents were unsure of who they would support.
The poll also asked about a possible race between Scott and Charlie Crist; Crist holds the lead at 44% to 42%.
Gravis Marketing conducted the telephone survey of 1,728 likely voters in the state of Florida on the afternoon and early evening of September 15 and 16.