- New House Majority PAC ad blasts Steve Southerland for forgetting the folks back home
- Court: US can withhold Guantanamo detainee images
- Scott calls militants ‘evil’ in journalist killing
- Mourners gather at Miami home of slain journalist
- U.S. Rep. David Jolly calls on NOAA to take action on red tide near Pinellas
- Steve Southerland finds himself on most endangered incumbents list
Poll of possible 2014 match-up shows Rick Scott leading Orlando mayor Buddy Dyer, 42% to 39%
A new poll from Gravis Marketing, a non-partisan research firm, asks about a hypothetical race between Rick Scott and Buddy Dyer, with Scott coming out ahead by a 13 point margin, 42% to 29%. Of course, nearly 29% of respondents were unsure of who they would support.
The poll also asked about a possible race between Scott and Charlie Crist; Crist holds the lead at 44% to 42%.
Gravis Marketing conducted the telephone survey of 1,728 likely voters in the state of Florida on the afternoon and early evening of September 15 and 16.