- In light of redistricting ruling, Senate President urges members not to throw out any relevant docs, files
- Growers and lobbyists not high on second draft of pot rules
- Write-in candidate files emergency motion in HD 64 decision
- Rick Scott campaign pulls in another $397K
- Batman creator’s personal copies to be auctioned
- Carl Domino’s absurd plan would have many minority U.S. Reps working for less than minimum wage
Sister of congressional candidate Keith Fitzgerald endorses his opponent, Vern Buchanan
Linda (Fitzgerald) Huber, the sister of congressional candidate Keith Fitzgerald, today endorsed U.S. Rep. Vern Buchanan’s re-election, saying “Buchanan is exactly what we need in Congress.” Huber praised Buchanan’s positive vision for creating jobs, restoring prosperity to America and protecting Medicare benefits for seniors.
“Vern’s background as a businessman is exactly what we need in Congress,” Huber said in a statement today released by the Buchanan campaign. “I support his agenda to grow the economy and create jobs while protecting Medicare.”
Huber also donated to Buchanan’s re-election campaign.
Huber, who lives in Kentucky, reached out to Buchanan last month to offer her endorsement.
“We’re honored to have her support,” said campaign spokeswoman Sally Tibbetts.