- Tampa Bay Times offers nickel-dick correction to King Ranch story
- WFLA poll: Rick Scott 44%, Charlie Crist 41%
- Obamacare losing its punch as a political tool for Republicans
- City of Tallahassee fights ethics proposal
- Trial lawyer-funded mailer attacks candidate for being a, um, “trial lawyer”
- After merger, Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney makes splash with $733K in Q2 lobbying fees
Democrat Al Lawson launches really good first TV ad in bid for CD 2
Today, Al Lawson launched his first TV advertisement of the 2012 campaign cycle. Titled “Bio,” the ad features Lawson’s rural roots, path to professional basketball, and success as a North Florida small businessman.