- Obama promoting economic gains as elections near
- Scott and Crist bash each other at campaign events
- Take a cue, Sea World: ‘Dolphin Tale’ aquarium plans to drop animal shows
- Ex-Republican Charlie Crist is Florida Democrats big hope
- Poll: For 56% of Americans, Labor Day means Summer’s over
- Marco Rubio changes tune on immigration; is it enough for conservatives?
Dan Webster begins airing second television ad of re-election campaign
Today, the Daniel Webster campaign released his second television ad, highlighting what it describes as Webster’s efforts to lead by example by cutting his own Congressional salary, reducing his office budget and rejecting federal benefits.