- Tampa Bay’s Campaign Weekender for July 25-28
- Breaking: Associated Industries of Florida says it really likes Rick Scott!
- After railing against super PACs, Obama embraces secretive elements of unlimited political fundraising
- Obama aides says impeachment threat taken seriously
- U.S. Rep. David Jolly making it clear he is not endorsing Peter Nehr in county commission race
- 100 days before election, Charlie Crist to hold “Weekend of Action”
Dan Webster begins airing second television ad of re-election campaign
Today, the Daniel Webster campaign released his second television ad, highlighting what it describes as Webster’s efforts to lead by example by cutting his own Congressional salary, reducing his office budget and rejecting federal benefits.